Our Tariffs

To keep life simple we’ve deliberately made our tariffs as clear as possible so that members, new and existing, know exactly what they’re getting. There are four different tariffs we offer to our members, each with differing levels of 'green'; Positively Green with 100% renewable electricity, Positively Greener which adds 10% gas and Positively Greenest which offsets the carbon of the remaining 90% of gas from fossil fuels. We also provide a flexible tariff, Life Energy, which also comes with 100% renewable electricity as standard.

Enter your postcode to find out which tariffs are available in your area

Get a quote

Reasons to choose Tonik

Renewable energy that offsets your carbon footprint

3% interest reward

No exit fees or minimum term

Trustpilot