While our big ambition is to halve your energy bills by 2022, we also have lots of perks and benefits that our members can take advantage of right away.
When it comes to renewable energy, Australia is setting an impressive example.
The signs that we need to adapt to a new energy landscape are becoming increasingly clear in our daily lives; taken together they form a picture that absolutely demands our attention.
For approximately 84% of the world’s population, electricity is a commodity that it’s easy to take for granted. For the remaining 16% who have never had access to the grid, however, electricity is close to an unimaginable luxury.
Back in January, we responded to Which?’s campaign challenging energy suppliers to help customers off expensive standard variable tariffs (SVTs) and onto better deals. At the time we didn’t have any members on our SVT. Not a supplier to rest on our laurels, however, we’ve set out a range of promises to make sure you…
We welcome the announcement by the Government this week that they will shake up the energy industry and, in Ofgem’s words, ‘unlock a smart energy system that is fit for the future.’ They are absolutely right: the current system was built in a different time, for different types of energy generation (coal primarily) to serve…
One of our partners helping us halve energy bills and cut waste is battery storage firm Powervault. We spoke to Powervault’s managing director Joe Warren.
Telling your friends about Tonik’s renewable energy has never been easier – or more rewarding. We’re pleased to announce the launch of our refer-a-friend scheme.
Great news for our current members and for anyone considering making the switch to renewable energy: we are the cheapest renewable energy supplier on the market.